Caterer’s Breakfast PotatoesCourse: Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDifficulty: Beginner
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
- Bake 2 potatoes for 3-5 minutes, depending on size, until fork tender in the microwave. Take out and cool potatoes.
- Peel potatoes and cut in small chunks and place in a mid-side bowl. Salt and pepper potato chunks and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle on 1 tbsp. olive oil and stir gently. Add 1 tbsp. flour and stir gently. Oil a flat grill or skillet.
- Brown potatoes, turning now and then. Sprinkle on a little bit more salt and pepper and more olive oil if potatoes are too dry.
- Since potatoes are pre-cooked in the microwave, frying time is reduced.