Caterers hamburgers refers to ground beef patties that has been mixed with a variety of spices and other flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, green onion, spike seasoning and soy sauce. The seasonings are added to enhance the flavor of the meat and make it taste more delicious.
Caterer’s HamburgersCourse: Dinner, LunchDifficulty: Beginner
Zesty spices and seasonings add extra flavor to these hamburgers
1 lb. ground beef
1 tbsp. spike seasoning
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup green onions
lite soy sauce
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl until mixed. Form beef into 6 hamburger patties- or 4 patties for a thicker hamburger. Heat a large frying pan sprayed with oil.
- Place hamburger patties in pan and brown on both sides (5 minutes each side) or more until fully cooked.
- Before turning the first side, sprinkle hamburger with soy sauce. This gives it a little outdoor barbeque flavor.
- Place cheese slices on each hamburger patty. Place lid on patties until cheese melts.
- While hamburgers are cooking, heat hamburger buns wrapped up in foil. Place buns in 350F degree oven for about 10 minutes or until heated. Place each hamburger on half a bun and cover hamburger with the other half.